Brad Winter joins APS' merry band of liars

Updated; below
APS COO Brad Winter has reason to retaliate against me; I have published a number of posts regarding his unwillingness to offer a candid, forthright and honest accounting of spending at 6400 Uptown Blvd.

I have filed a complaint against him over that failure, link.

And he has retaliated, by filing a false affidavit under penalty of perjury.  The setting is the August 25, 2010 Audit Committee meeting.  Mark Bralley and I had been expelled consequent to a decision made in blatant violation of the Open Meetings Act, link.  And now, suddenly, it appears that more than three years later, Winter has finally remembered that I "threatened" him that day. 

His affidavit reads in significant part;
I was standing near the entrance of the room as Plaintiff left the room.  There was plenty of room for plaintiff to pass by me without invading my personal space.
However, Plaintiff walked up to me and deliberately entered my personal space, coming within inches of my face, and whispering (sic) something to me.
I could not understand what Plaintiff whispered, but I took his invasion of my personal space as a threat.
I did not come within inches of Brad Winter's face for the same reason I don't come within inches of the faces of any one of these people during any meeting - they might make up some crap about me "invading their personal space".

In the entire time, years and years, that they claim I've been invading their personal spaces, not one shred of evidence that I ever have, has ever been produced;  not one photograph, not one spec of videotape.

I did not whisper in his ear.

I spoke out loud to him.  I was standing outside the room at the time.  He closed the distance between us.  I could not have closed the distance without reentering the room, which I did not, for obvious reasons.

Having closed the distance between us himself, he ordered me to leave the room (or words to that effect) and I pointed out to him, I was in fact standing in the hallway and not in the room (or words to that effect).

The proof about whether I invaded his space or he mine, would be in the form of security camera footage of the hallway outside the DeLayo Martin Room.

The tape has been deliberately destroyed by APS.
  • Just like the tape they claim they had of me sneaking into a side door. 
  • Just like the videotape they would have of me "assuming a fighting stance" in front of then Deputy Supt Tom Savage, had I done that.
  • Just like the videotape of me "assuming a fighting stance" in front of APS Supt Winston Brooks, had I done that.

Imagine that.

Update; in an email that Marty Esquivel assumed would be kept secret from prying eyes but wasn't, he wrote about my conduct at the Audit Committee Meeting;  MacQuigg was
"... standing outside the meeting room at the threshold of the door and saying he was "outside".
Now if Esquivel could hear me say that, from 10 or 15 feet away, and in a noisy room, how can Winter seriously expect anyone to believe I whispered it in his ear too faintly for even him to hear?

And if we can't believe him on that, why should anyone believe him when he says I closed on him, rather than he on me?  Or anything else he says?




photo Mark Bralley

No comments:

Post a Comment